Make a big impact as a Sustaining Member
Becoming a Sustaining Member of HPR is an easy way to increase the power of your support and put more of your dollars into the programs on which you depend. Sustaining Members help to…
- Save HPR substantial postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Conserve paper by cutting down on renewal mailings.
- Provide a reliable stream of support that allows HPR to plan for the future and invest in innovative new ideas.
Here's how it works: Your contribution is deducted automatically from the account of your choice every month. Your membership renews automatically every year, which means no more renewal mail or calls from us. And all the benefits that come with being a member remain yours to enjoy including access to special events and offers. Plus, you can request a thank-you gift each year at your contribution level and change or cancel your contribution at any time.
It's easy to become a Sustaining Member:
- Choose the amount that you want to contribute every month (any amount $5/month or more).
- Decide if you want to use your checking account or a credit card.
- Call 808.955.8821 (during business hours) to become a Sustaining Member today.
It's easy to maintain your Sustaining Membership:
- Ask for the Membership Department at 808.955.8821 to change the amount of your monthly contribution, to change your payment method, or to discontinue monthly deductions.
- Your first monthly gift will be processed the day you pledge, and the first of each month going forward.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Guaranteed uninterrupted HPR Member status
- The satisfaction of providing continuous support for independent news, vibrant music and innovative information.
- HPR's monthly e-newsletter that's filled with news about your favorite programs and hosts, information about upcoming station events, and special member-only offers
- Opportunity to request a thank you gift each year by contacting our friendly Member Services team at 808.955.8821 or by email
- Invitations to special events, concerts and HPR presentations